Week Long Itinerary
You get to spend a week in the desert! Perfect!
Since you've got lots of time on your hands, you can set the pace...
I'll just give you a ton of options.
1. Check out the above itineraries to get an idea of the Joshua Tree basics
2. Here are some additional activities to try out
- Ryan Mountain Hike - 3 Miles - strenuous
- Eureka Peak Hike - 10 Miles - moderate
- Lost Horse Mine / Mountain Hike - 4 miles - moderate
- Get a Hiking Guide - Find the secrets of Joshua Tree
- Get a Photography Guide - They know the best locations in the park
- Take a Climbing Workshop - You get to have fun - and be safe!
3. Here are some great activities for "chill days"
- Walk around Joshua Tree Downtown Area (4 block area)
- Check out the Art Galleries
- Spend time in the Park Visitor Center
- Check out the Noah Purifoy Outdoor Art Museum
You did it!
your spirit animal!
...back to Plan Your Trip